Terms and conditions
POCUS Cases are websites presenting online teaching material relating to the point of care ultrasound. By purchasing a premium membership, you get
- full unrestricted access to all already published cases,
- full unlimited access to all new cases being published during your premium membership,
- a place for your public comments and discussion on findings with authors and other readers at the end of each case,
- possibility to renew or extend your subscription and read upcoming cases for discount price and
- option to join our team and become a co-author of POCUS Cases.
After proceeding with the payment, you will immediately receive all these features for the period you have ordered. After the expiration of your subscription, you can extend or renew it for a discount price (currently 39 Euro for the next 12 months). There is neither automatic renewal, extension nor an automatic payment invoicing. Gateway for payment is a product of Axima Ltd. storing no customer´s data.
If you have any questions about the registration or payment process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at email@example.com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, country of residence, email address and optional your private address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our organization with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Our Company will NOT share your data with any other subjects.
When our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at the secured system of membership administration integrated into your web pages. Billing dates are stored in our accounting program to make a receipt and document for the ordering and paying person.
Our Company will keep your data for the time of your subscription and then for an additional six months to give you the possibility to renew your membership without losing your account data and history. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you think is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are some different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Visual Medicine s.r.o., Jiraskova 122/11, Olomouc, Czech Republic, VAT CZ04933818